If you like science fiction and/or suspense thrillers, I highly recommend the 7th Son Trilogy by J.C. Hutchins. I just finished listening to the last book and I find myself wishing for more. It has clones, blood, computers, government conspiracies, blood, international mayhem, blood, oil, and more. Oh, and blood!
Do yourself a favor and go to iTunes now and download Book One to your iPod (or use whatever feeble mp3 player you find yourself having to cope with).
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Saturday, April 05, 2008
- Paying taxes is patriotic? Boy, have we come a long way!
- Yeah, I know I said that if I had to vote then I would probably vote for Obama, but his pandering and economic ignorance is really why I can't vote for him (HT: Q&O)
- "You've never heard of the Millennium Falcon?"
- An Obama-gasm
- If you can't laugh at Manifest Destiny what can you laugh at?
- The Twenty-First Century's Nineteenth Century problem
- More socialized health care problems in the UK. And one of our own.