Thursday, October 16, 2008
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
- So, why should I believe him now?
- Radley Balko has some good incites into the recent McCain/Obama debate
- The Dark Knight/Toy Story 2 Mashup
- Earth from above
- Markets in everything
- Old school Star Wars
- Credit crunch? What credit crunch? Maybe it is only the big, "well-connected" banks that need help. The sky is not falling.
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
- Mark my words: the next bubble in the economy will be centered around 'green' technology. Green will be the dot-com of the next decade.
- At least you will be able to enjoy your losses
- Hey, I may be the center of the universe (ok, you may be too)
- The first portable GPS device
- The housing bubble easily understood
- Health care in the U.S. vs in the U.K.
- Homeland Security detects terrorist threats by reading your mind. They probably don't want to be reading the minds of the barefooted, personally violated people waiting in the long lines at the airport.
- “Our advice to drivers is not to panic and not to top off their tanks.” I hate to tell you this, but higher prices work better.