Monday, August 20, 2007

Divorce

This past weekend I closed the Window on a fifteen year relationship. The decision was inevitable. The relationship had become too routine even though we continually tried to Start anew. The age difference had finally begun to show. Separation was the only course of action, as Macabre as it may seem.

With one relationship ending, however, another has begun. For the past year or so I have been flirting with this other. Several years ago, an office fling was started but amounted to nothing - immaturity kept it from ripening into anything serious. Now at a Mini-mum, everything seems right. The combination of beauty, elegance, and prowess gives me hope for a long, fruitful relationship.

I only hope I haven't given in to succulent lust when another Vista may have opened in front of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.